The guys hustled this past Thursday to beat the freezing rain that came Friday.  Building in January, obviously, can be hit or miss.  They had planned on putting the roof on on Friday but the forecast called for 25 mph winds with freezing rain.  All of which came to fruition.  From experience, picking up sheets of anything out here in the wind can be pretty dangerous.  Especially when having to carry them up a ladder.  So here we wait to see the weather for Monday, which is iffy.  The rest of next week is supposed to be sunny and in the 50s.  We’ll take what we can get.  The fence is one section shy of being finished as far as it can be until the barn is completed.  There is another cement mixer that has to get in there before I can button it up.5E1A1BAE-0ABD-471E-A04F-3AA18AE81433CF21F76F-C905-4017-98A4-DA37F964A404578D4AC0-4FCA-4EC9-9042-487E03DE9EC2ADB6453B-1D73-4E8E-9B12-5329AB2957FE

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s